Tuesday, July 6, 2010

21 pounds in 21 days / 5K in 9 weeks

So I am embarking on a new challenge. I thought I would let all of you in on it and post my results. First of all I am trying a detox diet called 21 pounds in 21 days the Martha's vineyard diet. Normally I am not one for fad diets, but after some research and talking to someone who had a great deal of success with trying this I decided to give it a go. Today is day one, so far so good. If anyone wants details just let me know. Next is a workout regime Denise found. It is called from the couch to a 5K. Yesterday was our first workout, and just let me tell you it was pathetic, for me that is. Denise did a great job and I wish I could have kept up with her. I will continue on and hopefully be able to keep up with her in the future. My weight today is 240.8, here's to losing the 21 in three weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment