Thursday, July 8, 2010

Juice and more juice

I've been amazed at the 21 pounds in 21 days so far. I have to admit that I have been cheating a little, like I don't puree my veggies at night because it is not like soup but rather like baby food, I added some fruits into my juicer at lunch time because the all veggie juice was gross, and at night I have had one very small square of organic dark chocolate. So how is it going you ask? Great, I have lost an incredible 6 lbs. in the three days so far. I do not expect to keep that amount of weight loss going, but it is a great start to see such rapid results. I haven't felt really hungry, and I have energy. Speaking of energy, Denise and I had day two of our 5K training, and while I may not lack the energy to run, my body is having a hard time keeping up with Denise. I did do better on the second day and isn't that what it is all about? Hopefully I will continue to get better and better and before you know it I will be running like a real athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment