Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 9 and 10

So I didn't post last week. I was on family vacation. We spent 5 days in So. Ca. and 3 in Disneyland. It was warm (hot) and beautiful. Despite being away and having to choose carefully when eating out I found that the grocery store and Subway were my best friends. I was able to choose wisely and only had dessert twice. Spending all day walking has made it hard to sit at home (yeah!) and I'm actually exercising more (one of my biggest weaknesses). I was able to score a 59 for week 9 and a 62 for week 10. I didn't officially lose any weight, but I do have jeans that no longer want to stay up. I don't see how I will meet my goal, I wanted to lose 10 lbs during this challenge, seeing that I still have 5 lbs to go, but I'll feeling better and that's just as important.

No comments:

Post a Comment