Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello Again

So, I'm back. I did this challenge last time around and slipped in at second place. I'm excited there is a second place cash prize this time around--although I'm going for 1st! Last time I lost 20 pounds, and, like Brandi, put half of that back on again. I was, and likely still am the heaviest in this competition, weighing in this morning at 284. I plan to lose at least 20 this time around and keep it going afterward to land at a good 30 pound weight loss by Christmas! Yay! Next year is my 20 year high school reunion. Whether or not I go, it would be great to be down to my high school weight of about 220-230 next summer. Heck, why not go to my 20 year 20 pounds lighter than I was in high school?!

I've always been overweight, though spending the last few years in the upper 200s has not been my best showing. I have two kids and a part time job that keep me busy. And when I get stressed, I eat. I'll be working on that one.

I love to swim, so I plan to be at the pool often and I've dusted off the exercise bike for the rest of the days (I hear it calling to me now). I'm hoping to get a few more real bike rides in before it gets cool. I want to do a mini-triathalon next year (wow, I typed that out loud, that's something that's been in the back of my head for years--you know what they say about writing down goals). And after that, maybe a real triathalon!

Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment