Monday, August 30, 2010

Intro of Leslie!

Well lets see!! I know about this competition because of Denise. She is my neighbor, VT companion and friend. I saw you guys doing this last year and just didn't have to guts to try. But this year I told myself I would. I do not expect to win this but I have got to get control!!! I am the mom of four kids 2 girls... 12 and 8 and two little boys, 4 and 3. I used to be skinny. Looking at my pictures in high school makes me so sad... how did I let myself get THIS BIG?!
The one thing I think I will have the biggest problem with is the eating after eight. I rarely eat snacks after 8 but sometimes we eat dinner after then. My husband comes home pretty late some nights and we like to have dinner together. But I think I'm just going to have to try to be better at that. Anyway, I'm excited to see how this goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment