Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello Everyone,
I am Brandi, I like Denise have been overweight my entire life. I remember going into Jr. High I wore a size 13 in woman's but was short so my mom would have to cut six or so inches off my pants so they wouldn't drag. My dream is to be back in a size 13 again. Last challenge I won, YEAH, however during the past two months I have packed on 13 of the 20lbs I lost. I am not too happy with that and am determined to get those 13 off and more. I weighted in this morning at 210.4 ugh!! When I got under 200 last challenge I vowed to never have a 2 in front of my high number again, sad to be there again. I am married to a man that has never had a weight problem, he still weighs what he did 20 years ago when we got married. I have 5 kids and 2 grandchildren, 4 at home. I am busy with work, kids, sports etc. just like most of you. I am not a good planner, I don't plan meals and shop ahead, that is something I am determined to work on this challenge. Also I have seemed to developed some food intolerance's, not sure to what, dairy, wheat, not sure, but do find I often have an upset stomach and am constantly very tired. I would like to spend some time with this journaling how I feel after eating and find some answers to my discomfort. I have found that when I am uncomfortable after eating, I for some reason eat more like it is going to make me feel better. Best wishes to all challengers, it will be fun getting to know you over the next 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment