Thursday, March 24, 2011

Final points and Fall update

Okay, ladies, first I have to apologize for ditching the challenge. Obviously it wasn't my intent, but then life happened. Anyway, a few notes on final points and then a BIG change for Fall challenges.

Post your final points by end of day Monday so the winners can be determined. I will send out money by end of week next week. BTW, put your TOTAL amount of points because I really don't have the capacity to go back and add them all up myself right now. (So basically what I'm saying is that if you don't put your final amount of points you will disqualify yourself!!!) Thanks!

**Big changes for Fall**
So the 90-day challenge is obviously too long for my lazy bones. So, in the Fall I'm mixing it up a bit. I'm hoping the difference will appeal to a variety of people and allow some of us "fizzlers" to stay in the entire competition. It's going to be a 30-day shred. Basically you weigh in on Day 1; weigh in again on Day 30; whoever has the highest percentage of weight loss wins the pot! Each participant will pay $15 to enter (but no money by end of day 7 and you're no longer eligible for the pot). I'll have one 30-day shred in September and, assuming it goes well, another in November. We can do ANYTHING for 30 days, right? And that'd be enough to get a great jump-start for those of us who have found 90 days a little hard. No points, no rules. Just weight loss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment