Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally Final!!

Hurray it is over!!!! That's the wrong attitude huh? Whatever, I ate four cookies today and they were awesome :-) It was a good challenge and I am glad I participated, I just really like desserts and I don't want to live without them. All things in moderation (she says after eating 4 cookies, hee hee) and lots of exercise with healthy meals. I will get the baby fat off, it just is going to take a little longer than I had hoped. Congrats to the winner, I do believe it is Cheryl, you have certainly earned it and very much kudos on all your weight loss. I hope you are able to continue to lose all the weight you would like to have gone. And good job to those that didn't give up especially when it would have been so easy to do so. Good luck to you all. Oh, and my total points are- 847. Sick kids and a husband out of town didn't make for a very successful week but that's okay, cause I always have tomorrow ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you - I do think I have you beat by one cookie today. I've had 5 so far. I am a huge desserts person too. :)

    ReplyDelete