Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 6 and we're tough chicks!

I had a lazy week w/o much exercise, but I did better on my eating. I may have even lost a pound (hopefully!) but I forgot to weigh to see ... I earned 64 points this week. I can't believe our challenge is now half-way over!!! I realize that if I didn't lose a pound this week I need to get going, because I'd really like to have lost 10 pounds by the time this challenge is over, and I'm only half-way there. I made wraps this week for lunch, which were delicious and very healthy -- the tortillas I used had 12 grams of fiber in each one! Then adding the lettuce and onions gave me a veggie, which is always my struggle. Made a veggie lasagna last night for the first time ever, and it turned out pretty good -- although my hubby thought it tasted like it was missing something (yes, the meat! :). In any case, do any of you have suggestions on how to get the best results on roasting veggies? I'd like to do that more, but all the places I saw online said to do it for 45-60 minutes, which makes my veggies mushy ... Thanks, ladies!

1 comment: