Monday, February 7, 2011

Cheryl Week 5

You know, I sit here and read everyone's posts of how frustrated you are because you're doing the hard work and aren't seeing results. I must say that I would be feeling very much the same and I was afraid of that happening to myself as I started this challenge. I wasn't sure I wanted to enter. I'm not sure why, but this is the first time I've been able to really stick to something. I've lost no less than 2 lbs every single week. I've been following my check list to the 'T' and have been very strict with myself. I'm not trying to boast, but I feel absolutely GREAT! I have 72 points this week and have lost 3.3 lbs (a total of 13.1 lbs). I wish I had some words of encouragement for those who are struggling. One thing that has worked for me is that I made myself a checklist and am continually aware of the things I need to be doing everyday. I check things off as the day goes on, and review it before the end of the day to make sure I didn't forget anything. I don't know if this will help anyone, but another thing I do is brush my teeth at 8pm sometimes because I know I won't be eating anymore. That "fresh mouth" helps me remember that. May sound silly, but it works for me. Good luck to everyone this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment