Monday, February 28, 2011

Cheryl - Week 8

I can't believe we only have 4 weeks left. Passing up sweets sure is getting hard for me since I love them so much. I had a day this week where I gave in - and since the meal was homemade by someone else, I didn't have calorie content for any of it. I just guessed. After "partaking" I couldn't honestly say that I earned the point for the 100 calorie or less treat. But the food I ate sure was yummy. One thing I can say though, is that I think this challenge is helping me to create some good habits. I was a horrible fruit and vegetable eater before. But now I think I will continue to eat the fruits and veggies that I've been eating as I enjoy the way they have been made. I did not have weight loss last week, so my points for today are 70. But the upside to that, is that I DO have weight loss today. So, I'm aiming for a perfect 72 next week. Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment