Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 8 - Bonnie

I don't want to talk about it either! BUT I didn't completely bomb it.... I traveled to Tucson to visit my daughter. She made some fabulous dishes and I enjoyed everyone of them! I didn't keep my food journal as I should have, and missed a day of exercise, but we walked all of the other days, ate plenty of fruits & veggies, didn't skip meals, took my vitamins, etc. My points were 64. I didn't lose any weight and show a 1 lb gain. :( but I am not quitting. It's a new week, a new day, and I got up early and did my exercise this morning. Also I did my studying. So far it's a good day and I'm going to keep pressing forward. Every day is a gift. We don't have to be perfect, just keep on striving! I wanna lose this fluff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment