Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Drumroll, please .......

And our winner is .................. Brandi!!!
Congrats! I'll get you your money shortly.

Second place is ................. Jen H.
Let me know if you want the Biggest Loser workout DVD or a custom announcement (Christmas, baptism, etc.).

Third place is ................ Jen P.
Also let me know what kind of announcement you'd like made. Once I get your pic I can make the one you'd like. (Obviously if it's Christmas we'll wait until Fall.)

CONGRATS to everyone on healthier living and weight lost. I should add up the totals, but I'm thinking all together there were more than 100 pounds lost in this challenge!!!

Once again, please let me know if you have any ideas for the Fall challenge. I try to have different ways to earn points to keep it fresh for those who do it more than once.

Keep posting if you'd like, and keep up the exercise and self-control all summer. I hope to get to under 200 this year, and once I'm recovered from baby I plan to get started. Maybe us locals should plan to do a 5K together in the fall?

Thanks to you all for your commitment and dedication. This has really been fun and inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment