Monday, March 22, 2010

Week, this must be 11?

I made a goal to go all out for the last two weeks. Then I got sick. I stuck to my goal, but though I exercised every day, I only put out the bare minimum effort to get the point. Makes me realize I could have done more to even put out the bare minimum those days when I lost the point earlier in the challenge. Oh well, it is what it is. Anyway, I'm officially down a total of 20 pounds now!! I weighed in at 268, one pound down from last week (I suppose it's not too bad for being sick). I only hope I can keep this going this summer. I did eek by a perfect scoring week of 70 plus 2 bonus for 72 points. The good news is that I think I've developed new habits as far as overeating, eating late and eating crap goes. So I'm hoping that since I just don't really crave that stuff much anymore, that I can keep on losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment