Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 10 points

I fell off the bandwagon this week. :( I ate treats several nights after 8 p.m. Darn you, Macy's for having Dreyers on sale! Then I did some dumb things like taking my kids out for McD's, and although I didn't get any myself I took a small sip of root beer before passing it on to my son. One swallow and I was kicking myself for losing the point. At least I kept it at that and didn't drink more since I had already lost the point. So, I end the week with only 50 points. Sigh.

The good news is that my scale shows me the same weight for four weeks in a row now. This is the time when little Austin is supposedly gaining .5 pounds per week, so that bodes well. I'm not exactly sure how it is happening since I'm not exercising much (at least never for 30 minutes!) and I've been a lot more liberal on treats, but I'll take it.

One thing I do know for sure is that next week will be my last post. I'll be induced in the middle of week 12 (should I not have gone into labor already), so make sure you all post your final points (and total if you don't mind) so I can get the money to the rightful winner. Hope you all had wonderful weeks. I can't believe we're so close to the end and there are so many still doing so well. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment