Monday, October 25, 2010

Dawn week 8

It looks like strictness is the only way to go for me. Being strict bought me a 2lb. weight loss this week with points in at 72. In Weight Watchers they would say, "If you sort of do the program, you will sort of lose weight". I agree with Sylvia, it's harder to drop the pounds the older you get. On Friday, my husband was desperate for homemade cookies. I wasn't going to make them! He told me he didn't like this diet because we never have junk food in the house anymore and finally resorted to making a batch himself. He and the kids indulged and I didn't have any...not even a taste of dough. Next morning he complained of a "cookie hangover". This morning was a struggle to want to do anything because of the loss of a pet, but I forced myself onto the treadmill and to eat breakfast even though I didn't feel like it. I am enjoying this program and enjoy hearing of the successes of each participant. Continue to do great and feel proud of your accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment