Monday, October 4, 2010

Jen H. Week 5

Wow, are we 5 weeks in already? This week wasn't great, but I still managed to lose one of the pounds I gained last week (yo-yo-yo). So, my total points including weight loss and last week's post point are 62 (my lowest week yet, I think--I missed a day exercising for the first time this whole challenge . . . and then I did it again). My excuses are legion (Matt had surgery and I've been fighting a cold) . . . but on the good side, the pool is open and I swam once! My bike ride yesterday was a chilly one. Pretty soon I'll need to bundle up better and/or take it inside for the season. I'm sitting at 275 pounds. I feel like I've been sitting at 275 for the better part of 10 years. I really don't want to get any more comfortable here. I can still pull this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment