Monday, October 4, 2010

Oct. 4 - pretty successful week

Still working on getting my points up. I made a mistake in last week's points, they should have been 71, missed adding a day. This week is down a bit, 66 in total. I haven't lost any weight but I feel healthier and stronger. I am eating much better, exercising an hour every day and trying to get more sleep each night. I'm thinking more about what I should be eating and what is best for my family. After hearing President Monson's talk yesterday, I am very grateful that we started our daily grateful list. It really helps me focus on the good each day. My food log is great, since we started, I've only missed a couple days and that was on the weekends when I boycot the computer (which is where my log is :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment