Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Melissa sighning in

Had to try a color! Did ok this week. I finally lost 2 pounds. I guess I have to do something extreme to get this weight off so I am starting a six week body makeover. I bought it awhile back after I had my 5 and wanted to get the baby weight off. I lost 30 pounds in 7 weeks and didn't have to kill myself exercising which I hate but the food is pretty bland. No salt or sugar but hey it's only six weeks right! Worked before so it should work again. I was sick at the beginning of the week so I didn't get some exercise points and then had a treat on Friday, love those fat boys. But I scored 68 and feel good about that. Shout out to Leslie who has not had a treat since we started and sat in Cold Stone and didn't eat ANYTHING! So proud of her! Ok this is for last week-finnally got my computer working right.

No comments:

Post a Comment