Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Exercise success!

Good job to Aubrey for her weight loss. I can't imagine trying to exercise with 8 children, including a new baby. Anything negative is worth celebrating since it's all on the path of making us feel better.

I had a moment last week to be proud of, so I took a picture to prove it. (Unfortunately Blogger isn't letting me upload it! :( I'll have to try again later.)

In any case, I had quite the excuse not to exercise (house in more chaos than ever), but I did anyway! I wasn't able to do tons, but you don't need much space to get moving. I have a workout video that has intervals, so I did it. And I felt great for overcoming difficult circumstances.

This morning I was soooo tempted to call Gwen to cancel (just so darn tired!), but I went anyway. I love how I feel after I exercise, especially when I push myself to do it when I REALLY don't want to or push myself farther than I really am comfortable.

Needless to say, last week I am -2 from my start weight, but with my stress I'm a yo-yo these days ... but negative is good (for now)!

I'll post the picture of my poor, pathetic family room space (or lack thereof) later when blogger is working correctly ...

No comments:

Post a Comment