Thursday, June 4, 2009

Okay, I am making myself stop and write this. I just had my eighth (yes, I said eighth) baby a month ago. I have all eight children home for the summer. I am nursing every two to three hours. I am also in the middle of a major whole house organization. On top of that I have to cook from scratch to be able to afford to feed all eight children. Things are a bit crazy right now. I was at my heaviest weight when I got pregnant. I gained 55 pounds. The good news is that 15-20 of that was water. (It was not a fun pregnancy.) I have lost 45 pounds in 4 weeks. So that leaves me 10 pounds heavier than my old highest weight. It is time to get serious. I went to Costco and stocked up on wonderful fruits and veggies. I am walking for one hour with a friend. I am going to work up to doing 45 minutes on the eliptical. I can do this. After being basically immoble for months during this pregnancy, I am ready to gain my body back. I want a body that moves and works. I will do this!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Aubrey!! I'm so glad that you took the time, with your life it can be considered amazing. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete