Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am trying so hard to stay positive and motivated. We have all had a stomach bug. Luckily it hasn't turned into vomiting yet, just the other fun stuff. The baby is spitting up/vomiting though. I am feeling so weak and tired. I have an autoimmune disease and I either get sick more often than everyone else or it hits me harder. It is so hard to tackle life when I feel like this. I have just been playing catch up whenever I start feeling good, but I have had to slow down in so many areas of my life. Hard for me to do, because I love getting things done. I have also not eaten so well this week. I have been thinking about gastric bypass. It is so tempting. A woman in my ward had it done and went from a 26/28 to a size 10 in a year. She is now doing triathalons. It makes me wonder, is that what would work for me. Money is tight and that has held me back so far. But maybe we could finance it if is the answer. Then I think of all the stories I have heard of people dying. I would rather do this on my own, I just get scared that I can't sometimes. I am trying to focus on small steps. Let's hope next week is better.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's been a rough week! I'm impressed to hear you're eating better -- that's a big key to this whole weight loss thing. Hope your family feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete