Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vitamin update ...

I have had a crazy busy week, so my exercise and healthy eating haven't been the best. I remain at my starting weight, which is up 2 pounds from two weeks ago. Sigh. My celebratory dinner at Olive Garden and brownies afterward just weren't a great idea the day before weigh-in day. (However, completing our adoption was sure reason to celebrate! :)

In any case, I did do a LOT better at taking my vitamins.



The result? I am AMAZED at the difference they make. I didn't even remember to take them every day, and yet I started waking up 10-15 minutes before my alarm went off. This from a person who HATES mornings. I have NEVER been a morning person, and yet I have been awake every morning before my alarm went off feeling ready for the day. Here I am before 8 a.m. on a Saturday morning posting this. Seriously, go to Costco and get these vitamins!!!

My goal for this week is to eat healthier. I started last night by passing on a shake ... I lose my kitchen this week to our remodel, so hopefully that won't hinder my healthy eating TOO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment