Tuesday, June 30, 2009

it's a start

I lost two pounds. I am happy with that. I am trying not to think about how much I have to lose. It is so much and I don't want to become overwhelmed. That is why I liked Gwen's focus for this blog. Let's just get under 200. It's a good place to start.

I am having a hard time with my cheat meal. It is turning into a cheat weekend. I don't think I can go long term without having a yummy meal to look forward to, but can I control it? Something for me to keep working on.

I am still really sore and dealing with aches. It makes it hard to want to work out. Walking is where I am at and I have to be patient. I don't think I will be able to do a more vigorous workout until I can get some more sleep.

I am going to focus on matenance this week with all the travel and holiday stuff. Portion sizes will be a good focus.

Good luck to all of us and Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment