Monday, February 15, 2010

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGG!!!

64 points this week, plus 1 for posting last week (no weight loss point--arg) = 65. This should put me at 399.

Okay, so I gained again--half a pound. I'm over it. I'm bloated and grumpy and hoping that in a week it'll all be better. But, the good news is, weight gain aside, I put on my one-size-smaller jeans this week and though tight, they fit enough to wear all day.

I'm not eating treats (except for a little cheesecake on Matt's b-day), I'm not stuffing myself, just overeating a little. And I haven't been to water aerobics in two weeks thanks to business trips, sick kids and snow days. Oh, and tomorrow's dentist appt--ugh. I did barely make one day lap swim, as pathetic as I was, but mostly have just been doing the bike, but obviously not intensely enough. But really, who wants to exercise when you have cramps, right?

Okay, I'm done whining. Next week will be better for so many reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment