Monday, February 8, 2010

no weight loss

Well my points this week look great but I did not loss any weight. I ate more treats then I have and my excercising was the barest minumim to get my point. So this week I will work harder! Ugh! Even tho I have a birthday and Valentines to look forward too. I have decided we as a people have created way to many holidays where we eat badley! Gezz even a football game is now a hoiliday where we get together and eat! I don't even like football. I did do a nice big fruit salad and it was great! I have lost almost 10 pounds so I went out to my shed and got my box of two small clothes just for motivation and low and behold some of them FIT!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited. So this really has been worth it. I just wish there was a way to turn the brain off when I start thinking about food add all I can't eat. I get a little obsesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment