Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 5--what's up with this week?

I also got 64 points and no weight loss (in fact, I gained a pound--ggrrrr!). My total with last week's bonus is 66, and 334 total.

I know exactly why I didn't lose. I had a business trip, worked through lunches and we ordered pizza both days. Then, with traveling and sick kids, I didn't make it to the pool, and as if that wasn't enough, I caved to the stress of the week and ate too much at meals (I made the fattening kind of enchiladas and my kids didn't like them, so that's all I ate for about two days straight--I'm so bad with Mexican food--next time, if there is a next time, I'll make a much smaller pan and avoid all those leftovers. But, I did buy a stationary bike, so I got in bare minimum exercising most days. I too need to crank that up. Especially since with husband out of town and huge snow storm headed to Michigan tomorrow, I'm likely to be stuck home again all week. I will do better this week! All is not lost!

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment