Monday, November 8, 2010

Claudia's Week 10

This week I'm visiting my son in Seattle with a new baby. I've been struggling this week with finding time and a place to exercise. It's rainy and cold here. There's no place to walk and no treadmill. I've been walking the halls, doing jumping jacks and situps, trying to get my 30 minutes in. I will have to continue to be creative this week. I think I lost 2 lbs, but can't be sure because it's a different scale. Next week will be the true test, when I get back on my schedule and on my own scale. If the scale is correct, I've lost 15 lbs. and I got 72 points this week! Only 5 lbs. more to go to my goal (under 2o0 lbs). This has been a great challenge and I've enjoyed getting healthier. I'm looking forward to continuing with the next challenge. Thanks Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment