Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 11

Okay, so I guess I kinda threw in the towel this week. I started the week with 9's, and then I stopped writing on my food journal, which is where I also keep track of my points. So, I wrote down here and there, and I don't even want to go try to find where I wrote everything down. I realize I'm not in the top 3, but I am still down 10 pounds. The goal is too keep that off during the holidays!!! (I think it will help if I do the 100-cal treat per day rule and no more!)

Remember to post your final week's points by next Tuesday. Also, please tell me your total weight loss so we can also kind of keep track of how much everyone loses on this challenge. Hopefully, then, it will also motivate people to join our challenge.

I'll post final rules in early December and start getting the word out so we can have a good-sized group. I liked the size of this group, so I'm hoping we get about the same numbers. I have decided on the final point ... but I guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out for yourself. :)

Happy last week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment