Monday, November 1, 2010

Wendy's check-in

My points were really not that good this week--58. So once again I expected to stay at the same weight or maybe even go up a little. However, I was very pleasantly surprised to see that I had lot 4 more pounds! That makes me so happy. I have now lost a total of 20 pounds since the start! I walk my daughter to school every morning and another mom that I see there commented to me how much weight I had lost. She told me how good I was looking and that really made my day. If I can lose 20 pounds with my poor point scores, just think what I could do if I got perfect points or close to it like many of you do each week. I'll have to join in again in January and see if I can stay in the running for the prize for that one. Between now and then, however, I want to make sure I don't destroy all of this progress over the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment