Monday, November 15, 2010

Lots of good things

I wanted to start by saying that this challenge has been very good for me. My family pooped out a few weeks ago but I have built it into the my everyday routine and lots of good things have come from me because of it. The reading challenge was great because our family is now working at finishing the Book of Mormon by the end of the year which will be the first time for the kids on their own. The thankful challenge turned into a huge blessing that has spread across family and friends. It has brightened our days, given us great ideas and turned November into a very special month. The exercising is wonderful and so good for all of us. I like to exercise but this challenge has made me think more of it and why I'm doing it each day. My eating is about the same but I am conscious of everything I eat and how good it is for me. I watch my vitamins every day and meal portions. All in all, I am very appreciative to those that got me involved with this challenge. My points for last week were 67. I can't believe we are almost done. This is so much a part of my everyday life now, maybe I will just have to continue it through January. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment