Monday, November 8, 2010

Lee's Week 10

I had a little setback this week.  I spent Friday night at the movies and going to dinner afterwards, hence losing several points because of it.  I had a moment of weakness because I was feeling especially lonely.  One bright spot of my week though was when I was on the phone with a nurse from my insurance company.  She calls me every few months to check on my medical status (as a courtesy of the company).  I was excited to share with her what I'd been doing the last 2 months.  She was interested in hearing about it and was happy for me.  She won't be able to call me in Feb., someone else will call me instead.  But I will hear from her in May.  I look forward to telling her of further progress.  She's been a good listening ear.  For this past week, I earned 55 points, which includes 1 point for the blog, but no points for weight loss, as I gained 3 pounds.  Friday didn't help..........

No comments:

Post a Comment