Monday, November 1, 2010

Lee's Week 9

Wow, it’s winding down fast……only the last couple of weeks to go. Hope everyone is fulfilling their goals for this challenge. I know I have surpassed some big hurdles in my daily habits. I’m already looking forward to areas of improvement with the next challenge. When will that one be?? My birthday was this past week, so I lost a couple of points due to that, but I’m ready to jump back on the bandwagon for a new week. I had a great birthday and chose to go into the day with low expectations for any kind of recognitions so that I could appreciate even more the people in my life who made me feel special on my big day, including my dear friend and fellow competitor Jen. My points for this week were 54, including a point for this blog and 1 point for losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment