Monday, November 22, 2010

Lee's Final

Here it is, the final blog, and the end of this fitness challenge. I hope everyone has achieved at least some part of their goal. I have learned that I have more willpower than I thought I did and that I can drink a half a gallon of water in a day, something I'd never done before. I hope between now and the next challenge (which I'd like to get in on again, Denise) I will continue at least some of these things that have become a habit. It will be good for me if nothing else. I thank my dear friend Jen for introducing this challenge to me, it's the best thing I've ever done for myself on a fitness/food routine type thing. Thanks also to her for posting for me every week. We still live in the stone age with a dial-up computer and lack of some computer knowledge. She has made it much easier for me to do this. I didn't lose as much weight as I would have liked to, but I could have done more to make that happen. Plus I know more "keys" to success now too. So, I plan for more and better things for me the next time. For this last week my points are 53 (which include 1 point for the blog and 1 point for a 1 pound loss of weight).

No comments:

Post a Comment