Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 12

You all are so awesome! I can't believe how well everyone did on this challenge. I mean, you're like the people I watch on the Biggest Loser who have so much self-control and determination that it makes me wonder how you got overweight in the first place!!!

I have slacked with exercise and definitely didn't do my best the last few weeks. And I'm down 10 for the challenge. Not bad, eh? I plan to have a bowl of chocolate Dreyer's ice-cream (Edy's for those of you East of the Rockies), and it was on sale today, which is the only way I buy it. Then I hope to exercise my guts out so I don't gain as I snack over the holidays, and then it's back to the grind in January. Too bad with weight loss you really can't just take a break without negatively influencing your results.

I will post the top 3 scores tomorrow and get money out soon after. Congrats to everyone -- even if you didn't win, I think you all made positive life changes and therefore got your money's worth. :)

BTW, new challenge will begin Jan. 3. I thought about giving people more time to settle into the new year, but when we're talking about health, why wait? :) I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday season and remember that you can eat anything ... just do it in small quantities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment