Monday, January 4, 2010

This post was an accident  I was posting to my doggie blog. However, now that I am here and cannot figure out the delete option maybe I'll make this an introduction instead. Hi! I am a friend of Denise. I am 37 years old and I have two children. I am 5.1 and weigh 180 pounds. I never had weight issues as a child but gained quite a bit after my second child was born. A lot of it had to do with depression. My mom bakes constantly and sweets are always on hand at her house. I'm mostly a stress and boredom eater though. When it gets frustrating around the house I grab a snack. I'm not a big meal eater and I don't eat pork or beef. I could cut down on calories in my meals but most of my excessive calories comes from sweets. I have a killer sweet tooth. I never was into soda but about a year ago I started with the soda. I am drinking diet coke right now but I don't think that is much better for us. Artificial sweetners I'm a little afraid of. I need to get out and exercise more. I do walk the dogs twice a day every day so I'm getting a bit of excercise. My walks are slow paced because my dogs have short little legs. So that is it. I'm glad to receive any advice and my feelings don't get hurt too easily (at least with weight issues).  Part of my motivation is not just weight but I want to take nice pictures. Presently I go into a panic if anyone whips out a camera. Vanity, vanity, I know. I'm tired of hiding behind the camera instead of getting in front of it.  My name is Christy btw. I know my  name pops up with my doggie blog title. Nice to meet you guys!




This picture really upset me. I'm completely down about how big I look here. Looking at this I can't be in denial any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment