Monday, January 18, 2010

Doing better

Last week I thought I did pretty good, and then I saw how many points everyone else got. I have to tell you I got a little down, but then I got energized. I really like to win things, so I kicked it up a few notches this week, and I got 61 points. With last week and my bonus for money I am at 122 points. I actually added some veggies, and I exercised 4 days this week. My big thing was that I only had a treat 3 days. Surprisingly, if I am constantly trying to drink water and eat carrot sticks every time I walk into the kitchen I do not have much of a chance to much on sweets. I also put a lid on my chocolate covered almonds, and stuck them in the back of my food closet so that they are more difficult to get into. This way have have to really work for them. I was supper proud of my self this morning, I did a mile and a half in 28.14min. My goal is to get back to doing 2 miles in 30 min, but it will take me a little while to get back up to that. I did not lose a pound this week, but I feel good, and I am motivated to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment