Monday, January 11, 2010

Intro

I guess I should have read the blog postings before I did mine I have never done any of this blog stuff or any thing like this before. I am Jennifer Brown's sister and she told me about this. I had a baby 6 months ago and have about 10 more pounds of baby weight to lose. I was a little over 300lbs when I had her and now am at 260 so I want to get down to about 15lbs during this challenge. I am 6'2'' and played volleyball in college and coach high school and club teams so it would be nice to be able to play a little with my girls at practices. I am also a massage therapist and I have noticed that the massages are a bit easier when I don't eat so much during the day. I love to drink cokes for energy so that is one thing that I am hopping this will help me with cause it is so bad for you. I only had three this week so that was good. Well good lick to everyone this week and keep up the good work.
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment