Wednesday, January 6, 2010


It seems to me that we are all in the same boat. We all love food, really don't enjoy exercise and really hate being fat. I am sure I am not the only one that looks at skinny people and wonders what it feels like to be thin. I also wonder if they really know they are thin or do they think they are fat too? I don't know what thin feels like. I really think I was the only 12 year old that bought size 13 jeans and had to cut about 8 inches off in length to make them fit. You'd think if I hated being fat at 12 I wouldn't be fat at 41, but here I am, I weighed in on Monday morning at 218 lbs, I am 5' 5 That is a 15 lb weight gain since Sept of last year. I had a hard time with several things going on in my life and food became an even greater friend. My goal for this challenge is to get back to where I was in Sept. My ultimate goal is not to be super skinny, but to have energy and feel healthy and be happy, even more is to live a life that is conducive to the spirit. I find when I don't eat healthy, I can't focus clearly and everything suffers, especially my spirituality. I look forward to the relationships and sisterhood we will build through becoming stronger by overcoming our weaknesses. Best wishes to each of you.
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment