Monday, September 13, 2010

Jennifer B Week 2

I am really proud of myself this week. I worked out every day. On Sunday I even managed to get the whole family involved with a good walk after dinner. It is finally sort of cool enough to start walking after dinner again. I lost two points this week, and they were on the same day. My wonderful, dear husband brought home cheesecake. I resisted for 2 days, and then it was still in the fridge and I had a bad day, and I just ate it. On top of that I did not drink my water for the day. That is what I get for starting out the day with cheesecake. Overall, I lost a pound, and ended the week with 75 points. I added my five for finally sending in my money on Thursday (I guess it was not that bad of a day I did remember to do some things). My week two total is 142 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment