Monday, September 20, 2010

Lee's Week 3

I got 54 points this week (includes a point for weight loss and a point for posting last week). It has now been 3 weeks and I’ve been noticing how many points other people are “scoring”. It’s somewhat discouraging to me that I’m not doing as well, but it makes me realize and drives the point home (that I already knew) that I’m not putting into this what I need to. Tomorrow is another week and another chance to start anew. I am still amazed at the willpower that I have had with areas that have been a challenge to me, most specifically the “not eating after 8 pm” one. I have done that for years---hence, one of the reasons I look the way I do. But it has actually turned out to be quite easy for me, so I’m very proud of myself for that.
My family is happy for me of the things I have disciplined myself to change. That makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment