Monday, September 13, 2010

Trying to keep up

I was determined to do better this week because I didn't have a great week to start out with. I got 57 points, which was certainly less than I wanted to. I didn't lose weight this week so that was down-heartening. I think it was Melissa that talked about eating the cinnamon rolls. I do the same thing with the points. If I lose the treat point then I try to eat as many treats during the day that I can and that kind of defeats the whole purpose. My exercise points were pitiful and that was a big reason I didn't lose any weight. But, I'm trying to stay positive and start this week out well without thinking of all of the things I did wrong. I've still been faithful to the "no eating after 8" rule which is a big step for me.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment