Thursday, September 3, 2009

Before Photo


Here is my before photo. This was on my vacation and we had tea in Summerville, SC. The place was called This Whole House and you can look it up online. So much fun. If you want to read my very long blog post about my fun trip, with lots of pictures, you can check it out at aubreyssugarandspice(dot)blogspot(dot)com. I want a second house in Savannah!!!

I am thinking more about what I'm eating and these small goals are perfect for me right now. I am 267 today. I was down to 263 after vacation and I was thinking--almost under 260. Gotta keep going. Exercise is hard for me. I am going to try to figure out how to make it work. Sleep is easiest, because I can't function without at least 6 hours. My autoimmune disease makes sure of that. I am doing good about being on a schedule because of school and the kids. Let's have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment