Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 1 is done ...

Well, week one went pretty good for me ... until Saturday! I already knew I would miss my snack point and probably go -1 since it was my first child's baptism and I was making treats to celebrate. However, what I didn't expect was that I ate no fruits/veggies all day!!! So, when I realized this at 9 p.m. when I wasn't hungry, I stuffed my face with 2 nectarines and a banana to get a few points. It was disgusting! Seriously, I almost threw up. Needless to say, LESSON LEARNED!!!

In spite of my bad day, those fruits gave me enough points to get 65 points the first week. I feel that was a really strong week and hope I can stay strong throughout. I have a habit of starting strong and then dwindling, so my personal challenge will grow as this challenge goes on.

Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment