Monday, September 21, 2009

Better this week

So I got 61 points this week. My major obstacle is the food journal which Denise recommended I post to my fridge to help me remember to log in my food for the day. Exercise came pretty easy this week, but today I am feeling pretty lousy(sore throat, muscle aches), I went walking, hoping maybe I could sweat it out or at least give me some energy. Didn't happen, I felt so cruddy all day long, but I will not let it get to me, and I will continue on. I played soft ball with my family this week. Kind of embarrassing when my brother in-law catches up to me as we are running the bases after he hit. I used to think I was in o k shape, but have come to realize that if I am wiped out from one family softball game I probably am not in o k shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment