Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 3 Post

The American Fork Fitness center is closed until Thursday. I scrambled around trying to find a place to exercise this morning. It is going to be a challenge for the next couple of days. Ended up doing floor exercise in my bedroom today. I am going to try the basement tomorrow. One of the children wasn't feeling well and fell asleep on the couch last night, so the basement wasn't really available this morning.

I didn't lose or gain any weight for the week. Actually, I lose a couple of pounds at the beginning of each week and then eat like a crazy person on the weekends. Weekends are stressful and I just eat until my stomach hurts from being too full. I am so glad today is Monday!

Collected 69 points this week - trying to keep up with Denise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment