Monday, September 21, 2009

Send in your $$$

Reminder to get your $$ sent in so the pot is collected and ready to send to the winner. Can you believe it's already 1/4 complete? Mind you, that means we still have 3/4 to go ...

If you want to send it to me, my address is 1323 South 2950 East in Spanish Fork. I believe you all know the state. :) (Just not wanting some search engine to find my address, although I don't think anyone would care enough to do anything with it.) My zip is 84660. My last name is Brown. You can also send it to Gwen, but I'll leave it to her if she wants to post her address. Just get it sent this week!

Good luck and keep up the healthy habits!

4 comments:

  1. do you have a paypal account that I could send money that way? Feel free to email me with info if you do. flitterbyathome at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I keep forgetting to send it. I will put it in an envelope right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I'm an old-fashioned type of girl. No Paypal. Never had a need ...

    ReplyDelete