Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My week

So I'm posting a day late because we had a power outage yesterday. My points were 57 and I lost 2 pounds. I went without a soda this whole week, but I didn't get my sprints in because some one lost the key to my treadmill. I found the key yesterday and so I just got off the treadmill after doing my sprints. Yeah me!!! I really do think they make a world of difference for me. I'm still finding it hard to not snack which is so weird because I didn't snack hardly at all when I lost those first twenty pounds, I'll chalk it up to added stress with going back to school. I feel like I've started into a somewhat normal schedule now, so hopefully that will help
For all you Biggest Loser fans out there, just finished watching the season premiere, cried like a baby, I think it's going to be a great season, just one draw back...I'm not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment