Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Better late than never

Okay Denise I'm in. I'm posting a day late, but here I am. My name is Gwen Mauldin, Denise and I started this blog in hopes that it would help us lose enough weight to get under two hundred pounds, I can't even remember how long ago we even started the blog, but definitely enough time for me to have reached that goal at least a few times over. Infact I'm sure enough time has passed for me to reach my goal wieght.
I'm on board for the fitness challenge because I'm tired of the abuse my body has been through lately (the tears are welling up, I can be such a cry baby). I'm ready for a happy and healthy body that will do the things I would like to be able to do, most importantly being able to give our family the baby that we know is waiting to join our family (more tears). I'm so glad that Denise has given so many women a chance to share in the journey of becoming healthy, so count me in!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment