Monday, January 10, 2011

Leah week 1

Drinking all that water is like being pregnant all over again; I think I spend most of my day in the bathroom! Which is not so convenient when trying to run errands with a toddler and an infant. I felt like my 6 year old, wiggling and jiggling my way through the grocery store. It was a very good first week. Migraine headache made me lose a point otherwise I would have had a perfect week. Oh well, I have 11 more weeks to try for perfection. I did lose a pound; which feels fabulous. This weeks total was 74. I realized my birthday and Valentine's occur during this challenge. I am trying to not think of all the chocolate I will be missing out on. But, it will be worth it in the end if I can fit into my skinny jeans and need a belt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment